Learn interview Questions and answers simply.Anyone who ever goes to interview for getting a job are having fear,nervous.After learning this following skills-Top 10 interview questions,Interview tips,interview skills etc.,these topics can change your life.The most common interview questions with simple best answers are here.Tips and Tricks on how to prepare to attend a job interview with questions and answers without having afraid.Interview questions,skills,tips were given professionally. Top 5 Interview Questions and Answers ~ INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Learn interview Questions and answers simply.

Monday 8 August 2016

Top 5 Interview Questions and Answers

Introduction:

In this post you can learn about the top 5 interview questions with answers and these questions are frequently asked in Interview by HR .Learn main keywords which are used in interview. Speak professionally without fear when interviewer asking the questions. After learn you can tell answers fluently and you can change your passion into professional.


TOP 5 INTERVIEW QUESTION AND ANSWERS

(Q).Tell  Me About Yourself?

·      Start with your name.
·      Tell educational information in short.
·      Place Information.
·      Family Details in short.
·      Hobbies.
·      Tell job experience If you have.
example : My name is Prasad .I live in Tallapudi .  I have done graduation in B.sc(M.S.Cs). I don't have any experience .I have mother , father and brother in Tallapudi.

(Q).Why Should I Hire You?

·      Share your skills.
·      Share your knowledge related to job.
·      Share your Work experience If any.
·      Future Goal or Career Goal.
example : Sir, I am a fresher. I would like to start my professional career to work in reputed company like your company. If you give me an opportunity, I will develop my skills and knowledge to meet an organization goals. I can easily mingle with others so that I can work team easily. I assure you that I would work hard with dedication. I will put my efforts for the good progress of an organization.

(Q).What are Your Strengths?

·      Hard work.
·      Adaptability.
·      Helping Nature.
·      Flexibility.
·      Curiosity.
·      Honest.
·      Fast Decision Making.
example : My strengths are Hard working, Helping Nature, Flexibility and curiosity. I am Flexible and adoptable towards my work and enthusiasm to learn things.

(Q).What are Your Weakness?

·      Uncomfortable.
·      Take decisions very quickly.
·      Trust people easily.
·      Straight forward.
·      Impatient.
example : My weaknesses are I feel uncomfortable until my work is completed and also I trust people easily, very quickly.

(Q).Why do you want to work at our company?

·      Tell long term goal and short term goal is related to it.
·      Tell what you like in that company.
example : Sir, its a wonderful and opportunity for anyone to work in a reputed company like your best company. Your company always Encourage fresh talent when I read about your company . I think this is the right platform to prove my skills and knowledge to contribute for company's growth.











Share:

1 comment:

Amazon

Adsense

@skillinterview. Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe to Email Updates

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

 
Tricks and Tips